Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Nacho Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 (12-inch) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup red or green salsa, or to taste
- 1/4 cup beef taco filling
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced jalapenos, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives, or to taste
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Unroll dough and stretch to fit a cookie sheet. Fold over edge of dough to create a border, if desired. With a fork, prick the dough in a couple of places. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Bake 7 minutes.
Spread salsa to within 1 inch of edge. Drop spoonfuls of meat filling over salsa. Sprinkle evenly with tomatoes, onion and black olives and remaining cheese.
Return to oven and bake 6-10 minutes until edges are brown and cheese is bubbly.
Pizza Tags:green onion jalapenos olives tomato onion salsa beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)