Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Peking Duck Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:60 Minutes
- 1 pound boneless duck breast -- skin on
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 10 small won-ton wrappers -- cut 1/2 inch strips
- 1 cup olive oil -- for frying
- 2 pizza crusts (9 inch size)
- cornmeal (to dust pan)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese -- shredded
- 8 scallions -- white part only, slivered
- 2 cups mushrooms (white, oyster & shitake)
Bake duck which has been coated with hoisin sauce and chill. Cut into 1/8 inch slices. Fry won ton strips in hot olive oil (375 degrees) until brown and crisp. Drain and set aside. Sauté mushrooms in one tablespoon olive oil and set aside. Make or use purchased pizza dough (two 9 inch rounds).
Spread 1 to 2 teaspoons of hoisin sauce over the dough. Cover with the mozzarella, slivered green onions and sliced duck. Spread the sautéed mushrooms over duck.
Bake (preferably on a pizza stone) at 500 degrees for 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Slice the pizza and then top with the won tons and drizzle on more hoisin sauce in a spider web pattern.
Pizza Tags:hoisin sauce green onion olive oil scallions mushrooms corn duck
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)