Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Pizza Arizona Recipe stats
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 2 teaspoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 (10-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cup purchased chipotle salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican-style four-cheese mix or pizza cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Position rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 400 F. Sprinkle cornmeal on baking sheet.
Unroll dough onto sheet, forming 10x15-inch rectangle.
Mix salsa, oil, and chili powder in small bowl. Toss cheese and cilantro in medium bowl. Spoon salsa mixture over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake pizza until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbling, about 15 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
Pizza Tags:chili powder olive oil cilantro salsa corn
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)