Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Prosciutto Tomato Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:40 Minutes
- 1 can Tomato sauce; (8 ounce size)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove Garlic; finely chopped
- 3 cups Shredded mozzarella or Fontina Cheese
- 1 small Onion; thinly sliced and Separated into rings
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound Prosciutto
- 2 large Plum tomatoes
- 1 package Active dry yeast
- 1 cup Warm water (105 to 115 degrees)
- 2 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Place oven rack in lowest position. Grease 2 cookie sheets or 12-inch pizza pans. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare Crust.
Mix tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic. Cut prosciutto or fully cooked smoked ham into julienne strips (2 X 1/4 X 1/8 inch).
Divide dough in half. Pat each half into 11-inch circle on cookie sheet with floured fingers. Top with tomato sauce mixture, onion and Fontina cheese. Sprinkle with basil, prosciutto and plum tomatoes (coarsely chopped). Top with Parmesan cheese.
Bake one pizza at a time 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Pizza Tags:prosciutto yeast flour onion basil tomato garlic fontina parmesan ham
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)