Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Sloppy Joe Pizza Bread stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) Italian bread shell or prepared pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Stir in corn, barbecue sauce, green onions and salt, if using: heat through.
Place bread shell on baking sheet. Top evenly with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts; cut into 6 wedges.
Pizza Tags:barbecue sauce green onion barbecue cheddar onion corn beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)