Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Sloppy Joe Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (12-inch) Italian bread shell or prepared pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cup (6 ounce) shredded Colby cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat for 8 to10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings. Stir in corn, barbecue sauce, scallions and salt, if desired; heat through.
Place bread shell or pizza crust on a large baking sheet. Top evenly with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Cut into 8 wedges.
Pizza Tags:barbecue sauce scallions barbecue corn beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)