Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Sloppy Joe Pizza Recipe 2 stats
Servings:1 large pizza
Cook Time:25 Minutes
- 1 large (16 oz. size) Italian bread shell or prepared pizza crust
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 425 degrees. In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
Stir in corn, barbecue sauce, green onions and salt, if desired; heat through.
Place bread shell on large baking sheet. top evenly with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts; cut into wedges.
Pizza Tags:barbecue sauce green onion barbecue cheddar onion corn beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)