Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Stir-Fry Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
- 1 whole chicken breast, cut into 2 1/4-inch strips and
marinated in a little zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, halved top to bottom and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Combine all Sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Spread sauce on crust.
Drain chicken and dry well with a white paper towel.
In large pan, cook and stir chicken for 3 minutes. Add vegetables and cook and stir until vegetables are crisp tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Spread all this evenly over the crust. Spread cheese over all.
Bake in pizza pan in preheated 425 degree F oven for 7 to 12 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Pizza Tags:monterey jack chili sauce mushrooms chicken pepper onion lemon
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)