Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Tex-Mex Turkey Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
2 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa, mild
- 1 (4 ounce) jar black olives, drained
- 1 cup non-fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
In a medium bowl, combine rice, eggs, and margarine. In a 12-inch non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook mixture 2-3 minutes or until mixture starts to set. Do not stir. Reduce heat to low and cook 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture looks dry over the top.
Over top of egg mixture, layer turkey, onion, salsa, olives, cheese and cilantro. Cover skillet and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrient Analysis per Serving: Calories: 326; Protein: 24 g; Fat: 10 g; Carbohydrates: 32 g
Pizza Tags:cilantro cheddar olives turkey onion salsa eggs rice
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)