Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Thai Pizza II Recipe stats
Servings:1 large pizza
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 1 Pizza Dough Shell (uncooked)
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 ounces Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 pound small shrimp, cooked, shelled, and deveined
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- crushed dried hot chilies, to taste
Preheat oven to 450F.
Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with shrimp and onions, then cheese. Bake until cheese begins to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, top with bean sprouts and pepper flakes, slice and serve.
Pizza Tags:peanut butter bean sprouts hoisin sauce green onion chilies pepper shrimp onion rice
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)