Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Three-Cheese With Mushrooms and Basil Pizza Topping stats
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 cup chunky vegetable pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly-sliced fresh basil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms;
saute 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Combine ricotta and Parmesan cheeses. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread pasta sauce over crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Dollop ricotta cheese mixture evenly over sauce and top with mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake 12 minutes or until crust is crisp. Sprinkle with basil;
cut into wedges.
Pizza Tags:mushrooms parmesan ricotta basil
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)