Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Tri-State Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
- 6 ounces no salt added tomato paste
- 8 ounces no salt added tomato sauce
- 20 ounces pizza dough
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic -- minced fine
- 1 small onion -- minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms -- sliced
- 8 ounces Italian six cheese -- shredded
- 5 ounces Canadian bacon -- diced
- 3 ounces pepperoni slices
- vegetable cooking spray
Heat oven to 400 F.
Mix the tomato paste, tomato sauce, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, onion and garlic together in a small bowl.
Spray 2 pizza pans with vegetable spray. Divide dough into two equal parts and spread evenly in each pan. Divide the sauce evenly between the two pans spreading evenly across the dough. Top each pizza with the pepperoni, Canadian bacon and mushrooms. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake at 400 F for 18 minutes.
Pizza Tags:red pepper pepperoni mushrooms garlic pepper tomato onion bacon
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)