Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Turkey Club Pizza Recipe 3 stats
Servings:1 large pizza
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1 pizza crust(12" size), pre-baked
- 3 ounces bacon strips, cooked and diced
- 3 ounces cooked turkey breast, diced
- 2 ounces red onion, sliced
- 5 ounces Wisconsin Cheddar, shredded
- 2 ounces Wisconsin Smoked Gouda, shredded
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, cracked
prepare 12" pizza crust; cool slightly.
Spread mayonnaise and mustard evenly over bottom. Place 1/2 of the shredded cheese on mayonnaise base; top with turkey, bacon and onion. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Bake at 425° F for 8 - 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly brown and bubbly. Remove from oven; top with fresh shredded lettuce and tomatoes. Sprinkle with pepper.
Pizza Tags:black pepper onion tomato pepper turkey cheddar lettuce mustard mayonnaise bacon
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)