Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
White Beans Prosciutto And Rosemary Pizza Recipe stats
Servings:1 large pizza
Cook Time:15 Minutes
on the next line, often with divided uses
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 12 ounces Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough or other prepared dough
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil PLUS, "PLUS" means this ingredient in addition to the one
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2/3 cup prepared marinara sauce or Basic Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 ounces thinly sliced lean prosciutto, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup lightly packed arugula leaves, torn
Place a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on the lowest oven rack preheat oven to 500°F or highest setting.
Coat a 12 1/2-inch pizza pan with cooking spray and dust with cornmeal. Combine beans, 1 tablespoon oil, rosemary, garlic and crushed red pepper in a medium bowl; toss to coat.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 13-inch circle. Transfer to the prepared pan. Turn edges under to make a slight rim. Brush the rim with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil.
Spread sauce over the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan. Spread the bean mixture on top. Sprinkle with prosciutto and onion. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Grind pepper over the top.
Place the pizza pan on the heated pizza stone (or baking sheet) and bake the pizza until the bottom is crisp and golden, 10 to 14 minutes. Scatter arugula over the pizza and serve immediately.
Pizza Tags:prosciutto flour beans onion tomato pepper garlic arugula rosemary parmesan marinara olive oil red pepper corn
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)