Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Whole Wheat Goat Cheese Pizza stats
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup loosely packed baby arugula
Preheat oven to 450F. Roast walnuts on a baking sheet 3–4 minutes. Let cool.
Sautee onions with oil on skillet for 6–8 minutes or until onions are soft and golden.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top with walnuts, onion, and
tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Add goat cheese on top.
Bake for 7-10 minutes. Add arugula on top, and drizzle with remaining oil. Let cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
Pizza Tags:black pepper goat cheese olive oil arugula walnuts pepper tomato onion nuts
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)