Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Wisconsin Style Havarti Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 bulb anise or fennel, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound peeled, de-veined and cooked shrimp
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Wisconsin-Style HavartiŽ cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms, anise, onion and garlic until softened, but still crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
Spread pizza crust evenly with pizza sauce. Distribute vegetables over sauce. Arrange shrimp on top of vegetables and top with Havarti. Bake 20 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Cool 5 minutes before cutting into serving pieces.
Pizza Tags:pizza sauce mushrooms garlic pepper shrimp onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)