Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Here's a tasty mexican style pizza recipe.
Acapulco Chicken Pizza stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound fresh boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 package ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix (regular)
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 5 tablespoons ORTEGA Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce (medium)
- 2 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces ORTEGA Refried Beans
- 1/4 cup ORTEGA Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce (medium)
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 1 tomato, diced
Add oil to a large heated skillet; stir in chicken, taco seasoning mix and cayenne pepper and cook until browned. Stir in first amount of taco sauce and remove from the heat.
On a large plate, place flour tortillas; divide and spread with refried beans, being sure to cover the entire tortilla. Add the chicken mixture over the beans and sprinkle remaining taco sauce, grated Monterey jack cheese, and grated Cheddar cheese on top.
Bake in a 375 degree F oven until the cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Remove and cut into wedges. Serve with shredded lettuce, mashed avocados, and diced tomato.
Pizza Tags:monterey jack beans tomato pepper chicken cheddar lettuce avocado cayenne Tortilla flour
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)