Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
An easy tortilla pizza recipe with a tasty blend of ingredients.
Tortilla Beef Pizzas Recipe stats
Cook Time:12 Minutes
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 cans (6 ounce size) tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 32 corn or flour tortillas (6 inch size)
- 8 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
In a skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over med. heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
In a bowl, combine tomato paste and water until blended; add salsa. Stir into meat corn, tomatoes, olives and seasonings.
Place tortillas on nongreased baking sheets. Spread each with 1/4 cup meat mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of cheese.
Bake at 375F for 5-7 minutes or until melted.
Pizza Tags:green pepper corn salsa flour onion tomato pepper garlic olives oregano parsley Tortilla beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)