Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Tortilla Mexican Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1/2 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin (optional)
- 4 (10 inch size) Flour Tortillas
- Chopped Green Pepper, Onions, Mushrooms
In a skillet, brown the Lean Ground Beef. Drain off the excess grease and then add the Chili
Powder and Cumin.
Spread 1/4 cup of the Salsa on each Flour Tortillas and 1/4 of the cooked beef mixture. Top with
the Shredded Cheddar Cheese and the toppings of your choice.
Bake in a pre-heated 400-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
Pizza Tags:green pepper cumin salsa flour onion cheddar Tortilla mushrooms chili powder beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)