Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
An easy tortilla pizza recipe with a tasty blend of ingredients.
Tortilla Beef Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion -- chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomato -- seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves -- thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese -- shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese -- grated
Heat oven to 400ºF. Brown ground beef and onion in skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Pour off drippings. Stir oregano and salt into beef.
Lightly brush tortillas with oil. Bake tortillas on 2 large baking sheets in 400ºF oven for 3 minutes.
Spoon beef mixture evenly over top of each tortilla; top with an equal amount of tomato. Sprinkle with basil and cheeses.
Return to oven and bake 12 to 14 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned.
Pizza Tags:Tortilla parmesan oregano tomato basil onion flour beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)