Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Touch of Mexico Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 packet (2 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package pizza crust mix*
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced fat shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup coarsely crushed low-fat tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, optional
Cook ground pork with taco seasoning in large skillet over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. Spread crust evenly on greased 12-inch pizza pan and top evenly with salsa. Sprinkle on taco meat, cheese and tortilla chips. Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; top with shredded lettuce and olives and serve.
* May substitute homemade 12-inch pizza crust.
Pizza Tags:Tortilla lettuce olives salsa
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)